Sunday, August 19, 2018



With a sad heart....



Been some time since I posted.
I thought I would share with you all after
all these years of my blog always 
including my dear little muse, my pal, my clown, 
my baby dog, Oliver Howard

With great sadness...
Our dear Oliver Howard gave a brilliant effort to live
as long as he possibly could. 
Diagnosed with kidney failure back in February, 
he with our support and efforts,
made it to July 19th, 2018, just a couple of
months short of his 17th birthday.
We're so upset and heartbroken, but know that
he had a long, and fabulous life.
He's been such a joy to know, and love.
And with gratitude, I thank all of his
Internet Aunties on Facebook 
and here on the blog, loving him
and enjoying him for so many years.

He was a lucky creature to be so
very loved.
Miss you Oliver Howard.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry for your loss. We went through the same thing 2 years ago with our cat Buster. He was 16����