Friday, January 12, 2018

A New Year!
Happy 2018!

Well Hello All :)
I'm sorry for the long absence since my last post, 
late last year, just realized as life has been marching
on, and outside real life stuff happening, that I haven't
shared any art or projects with you all for some time!

In amongst all of life's goings on, there has been some
art projects...and mess.....grin.....

Using the wonderful

I started these ATC Blocks back at the end of November
and have grabbed Art Time whenever possible to
keep working on them....10 so far!

Luckily just before the Holidays, had another order placed 
and arrived before the Holiday, so my hope now that
it's the New Year, I might grab some more Art Time
to keep on making them, 10 more!
My intention is filling an entire wall of them of my ATC's :)

Using a variety of Fabulous Graphics from 
Tumble Fish Studio (Retired)
Teesha Moore, The Astronauts Club
Crowabout StudioB at Mischief Circus
and Many, Many others...

...and using a variety of scrapbook papers, washi tapes,
(oh man, the washi tapes! Santa was very, very, good to me :)
and pens, paints and Glossy Accents including 
bits and bobs from 

I really enjoy making ATC's when I can grab the time,
(usually very early A.M. Art Time and Coffee)
as life has been overwhelming busy this past December
and into the New Year.
But when Mojo calls......grin....

And I'm looking so forward then next couple of 
months taking more of my favourite ATC's
and mounting them into the collection.

And of course, still making Inchies and 1 x 3's
and Post Card Collages when possible...

and some tags too....


So that's what I've been up too....
Wishing You All
a
Very Happy New Year!
And some Mojo Inspiring 
Art Time Too!!!

Cheers!










4 comments:

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery said...

Wonderful!!! All so much fun and funky!!!

Denise Phillips said...

Ha Ha! Funky is a good description! LOL!

Janet Ghio said...

I love "channel your inner frump"!

Denise Phillips said...

I enjoyed that one too :)