Monday, July 10, 2017

Dipping my Toe back in.....

Well there you go....
2 Blogposts in one month....grin....

I'm on a creative binge ....
been craving to do some assemble pieces
and I guess today was the day to start again.

'The Wisdom Garden'


Had a blast this morning for a few early A.M. hours
as you never know when the creative bug is going to bite!

Luckily I have a couple of these fun 
from


And a pack of old school scrapbook papers
from 


And with bits and bob goodies from 
and some pins and bobbles ...


I love that Retro Cafe Art allows choices
of a hanging hole in the back of the kit
or not, giving a choice of sitting on a shelf,
or hanging on a wall.
( I have so little shelf space any more and can always
find a spot to hang things, so I really appreciated
the ability to choose).

Great fun :)

I've also had a bit of a creative weekend of
experimenting with old papers hanging around 
the art room, and dug out one of my old clunker
sewing machines....


With some graphic help from 

Had some creative fun sewing bits and bobs to 
background papers and making some 
different kinds of collages.


Had too much fun.......grin.....

Anyway, I'm feeling really good about 
getting some fun, creative, 'me' time,
and you never know, it's only Monday.....
might get some more time in!

Hope you get some creative time too!!

Cheers!









2 comments:

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery said...

Amazing Chunky ATC! Just love it!

Denise Phillips said...

Thanks Retro! I'm on a roll :) xx