Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Love Shopping!

So for those of you who know me personally, just about anyone who has met me, knows that one of my favourite things is to shop. (GRIN)
I'm always looking for something unique and special to add to my art room, or home, that stands out....
I am also a great fan of the Etsy Community of Shops, and have been a buyer for the past couple of years of many different vintage and handmade collectables.
But my most recent purchase I think has taken the 'cake' so to say:)


I have found an Etsy.com shop in Paris, France, (Yippie!!!)
Called LaPomme
(I have Lapol's link listed in my favourites list)
This is a vintage piece that was from a turn of the century sewing store in Paris! You may be saying to yourselves, 'what would she want that for?'
Well!
All of my ink pads, with which I have a huge collection of will now be housed in my new vintage shelves:) 
I thought this was clever! Although the cost of shipping isn't so great, but if you go to Lapol's shop, you'll see her prices are more than reasonable!
(It'll be our secret between us)
Wink:)
I'll post a picture when it arrives and is full of my inks:)
Cheers



No comments: